Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 Days• 300 abs

Hi all,

It's been awhile since I have posted. I'm working full time as a CSR, and it's tons of fun. I have been really busy, and haven't really disliked going.. so that's a huge plus. Other than that, I have been biking/rollerblading (when the weather permits, of course)... and... dun dun dun... 300 ab challenge.

Shannon @ http://www.lifeafteridew.com has posted some results, and she looks absolutely amazing, so I thought I would jump on board. I started (and as she states in her blog), days 1-4 were, excuse the language, BITCHY! It was horrible.. not because it was really that hard (I grew up quite athletic), but I felt like I was doing all of the moves wrong... Anyway, I took my measurements on day one, and after a week my stomach size didn't go down.. so it threw me off the trail, but I do intend of starting up again and doing it fully for 30 days.. and i'm going to go slow to make sure I do all of the moves correctly, so I am getting a full benefit. I really dislike my stomach.. it's the one part of my body i'm very self conscious about and I want to fix that.. anyway, I'm not going to post any photos of what I looked like before hand until I finish a full 30 days.. but keep on the look out for the update :)

I hope everyone's summer is going fantastic-- mine sure is!

Live Confidently.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's honestly not as bad as you think it is.. the first week is, but after that, it's just using muscles like running or your workouts with the trainer. If mom can do it, so can you!

      Delete

Drop me a line!